NHS England South (Wessex) & Public Health England
- NHS England South (Wessex) has members of their primary care team with responsibility for pharmacy contracts in Dorset, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Hampshire & Portsmouth. The Wessex Local Area Team is part of NHS England South East Region. - Public Health England is an executive agency, sponsored by the Department of Health and exists to protect and improve the nation's health & wellbeing and reduce health inequalities.
The home page for Wessex community pharmacy information is located on the NHS England South (Wessex) website. These pages provide all information and forms required for community pharmacies operating within Wessex.
- Wessex Pharmacy team information - contains local contact details and information including:
- procedure if a patient would like to make a complaint
- other useful addresses and contact details:
- EPS Smartcards
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE)
- NHS Business Service Authority
- Collection of waste medicines
- Controlled Drugs team (CDAO - Controlled Drugs Accountable Officer)
- Changes of Hours and Market Entry (Control of Entry)
- Pharmacy Resources
- Patient Safety & Safeguarding